From tile view without opening a chart you could do the following actions.
2. Basic Setup
Metric is the default weights and measurements in your app.
When the apostrophe and quote are used to signify feet and inches (such as 5'7") or lb (such as 140lb) for pounds while the Metric is ON, the app will convert to cm and kg.
To switch to US Standard Measurements:
NOTE: When Metrics is changed in settings, previously entered data will be converted to the selected type of measurement.
3. Add New Member/Chart Profile
Enter Height & Weight into the Vitals Flow Sheet:
4. Add, Edit & Update Information
1. Select the plus icon next to a category to enter new data.
2. Select Save (this will create a line item listing below the category entered).
3. Select a line item listing to open data boxes in edit mode.
4. Enter/Edit information & select Update.
Upload Documents & Images:
1. When in the Folder tab, select the plus icon next to Results/Procedures or Attachments categories.
2. Browse/Search for the file, enter the required information, and select Save.
3. When "From Computer" is selected, a WiFi connection will be required.
NOTE: To upload a file from email, see Insert/Upload Mail Attachments. For more information on uploading from your computer see Connect from Computer.
Enter Flow Sheet Data:
1. Select the Graph tab when viewing a member chart.
2. Select the plus icon to add a new entry for Vitals (data recorded from your doctor's office), Flowsheet (data related to lab tests), or Self Monitoring (data you track on your own).
3. Select the Type of flow sheet data to enter.
4. Fill in/edit the text boxes, and select Save/Update.
NOTE: Non-numerical text will only show in the listing and summary, but will not be graphed.
- Flow sheets are created in the Settings. For more information on creating/editing templates, see Creating Flow Sheets.
Delete a Data Entry:
1. Open a listing in edit mode.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
3. Move the slider next to "Delete This Record" to ON; select Update to complete.
Delete a member/chart profile:
1. Select the arrow action button in the upper right corner when in a chart.
2. Select Delete from the pop up box.
3. Confirm the action by selecting Delete again in the pop up box, or stop the action by selecting Cancel.
5. View Data
1. Select the blue arrow button in line with a listing in the Graph tab.
2. Use the selections at the bottom of the page to change the time range of information, from one week up to 15 years.
NOTE: To email data, see Advanced Functions: Email.
- For additional graph views such as Timeline see Basic Buttons: Arrow Action Button
Image or Document:
1. Select the blue arrow button in line with a listing in the Folder tab.
2. Select the paper and pencil icon in the upper right corner to send the image/document in an email.
For more options see Advanced Functions: Summary & Timeline
6. Set Preferences
For security & privacy, create a password to log into your app:
1. Select Settings:Settings, then Password Settings.
2. Move the slider for "Enable Password" to ON.
3. Enter the password in boxes for Password and Retype.
4. Select and answer a security question - this is a secondary password that will appear should you forget the original.
5. Select Update
NOTE: the option to Remember will allow the App to fill in the password text box when Capzule is activated.
Change the Background Color:
1. Select Settings: Settings
2. Scroll to the bottom for a list of colors to personalize your app.
7. Basic Chart Navigation & Buttons
The Chart contains a set of tabs along the right margin to provide a quick resource to organize information:
Arrow Action Button
This is located in the upper right corner of a member/chart profile, and provides a pop up menu of options for summary, timeline, and graph views along with an option to delete the chart.
Blue Arrow Disclosure Button
This will open an attached document or image to view when in the folder tab, or from the graph tab it will open a flow sheet graph.
Select a line item/listing under a category to open an entry in edit mode.
Compose (Pen) Icon
This is available in the upper right corner when viewing uploaded images & documents, graphs, and summaries to allow you to send a copy from your iOS mail.
This helps create a new entry.
Capzule PHR ©2016 Webahn, Inc.